The newest registered user is The_Great_0ne

Our users have posted a total of 1189 messages in 246 subjects

Share | 

WAH Report Article 1: Broken Promises

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyrant Topcoat@PIT

PostSubject: WAH Report Article 1: Broken Promises   Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:56 pm

Welcome to The WAH Report. It was agreed upon between Noodles and I that I start the media section and write articles in return for this beautiful powder blue colour. So, here we are.

Of course, other articles and suggestions will be welcome; however, don’t expect the powder blue colour, fackers. There can be only one Managing Editor.

Now, on to the ground-breaking first piece published in The WAH Report.

Broken Promises: The State of WAH S1

The success of any group depends on the leader not only gaining, but maintaining the respect and trust of those who have bestowed their trust in him, and I strongly believe that to do that there are few better ways than following through on what has been promised. Case in point: as a condition of my gaining the beautiful unique powder blue colour I so lusted for, I promised Noodles that I would have the first WAH Report article up before midnight. And here it is, posted well before midnight to show to Noodles that his trust is not misplaced. However, just as easily as trust can be gained through honoring one’s word, it can be lost by failing to follow through with what has been promised.

Unfortunately, our simmer Topcoat appears to not understand the importance of trust and consistency in ensuring that the league is able to flourish, as the league has had a total of only two regular season sims despite GMs being able to take a team approximately two weeks ago and almost daily claims of a sim occurring. I believe these claims require little proof to be provided as you’re all able to read the countless lies authored by Topcoat yourselves, but here are a select few:

-Just today he promised a sim at 1PM, but there was not a sim until a number of hours later.
-He continually ignores COL’s inquires regarding his players, though Topcoat has asked for issues of that nature to be reported to him.
-The final roster release was delayed a number of days, which caused significant issues regarding both trades already completed and league activity as a whole.

Now, these issues are certainly not insurmountable; however, for the league to flourish as I believe it does have the potential to, we must implement a policy of openness where the GMs have faith in those in positions of power.

Only time will tell if we, as a group, are successful in patching the holes on this sinking ship that may have been taken out of the harbor before it was ready. But this isn’t the crew’s maiden voyage, so we should all have the utmost confidence in Captain Noodles to be able to navigate the rough waters that may lay ahead and take us to the tropical paradise of S10 that can still be seen beyond the clouds, off at the edge of the horizon if you look just right.

Closing Note:

Due to me finally getting the fabulous blue colour I so enjoy, I have more to lose than most if the league were to end. That is why I have taken the job of Managing Editor to heart and hope for the WAH Report to fulfill the necessary duties of an objective source of news and knowledgeable opinion pieces.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay*COL

PostSubject: Re: WAH Report Article 1: Broken Promises   Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:54 pm

MR NOODLES LEAD US TO SAFE WATERS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperSaiyanRahman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAH Report Article 1: Broken Promises   Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:41 pm

mach bjutiful article

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nhlsim16.forumsmotion.com
RichHomie

PostSubject: Re: WAH Report Article 1: Broken Promises   Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:59 pm

But I simmed at 1 pm bro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xhamster.com
Tyrant Topcoat@PIT

PostSubject: Re: WAH Report Article 1: Broken Promises   Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:39 am

RichHomie wrote:
But I simmed at 1 pm bro!

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

I see team sections not done until 2pm ,where was this 1pm sim. Maybee 1pm Joon time scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justin BOS

PostSubject: Re: WAH Report Article 1: Broken Promises   Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:30 am

He started waivers at 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAH Report Article 1: Broken Promises   

Back to top Go down

WAH Report Article 1: Broken Promises
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1